Do you know what criteria to look for when choosing an SEO Consultant? Below is a summary:
1) Experience – agency, client-side, diversity of projects, yrs exp?
2) Relationship – is it easy to get along with each other?
3) Trustworthiness – What do you know about them?
4) Do they publish? – a blog, speak at conferences, podcasts, or video?
5) Popularity – does popularity matter? I’d say no; as long as they are knoweleable & all the other criteria are met.
6) Success – Finally, ask to see some examples of their success. Do they have a case study to share? Keyword Rankings? ROI? Conversions?
Any questions, feel free to email me at: shimon AT shimonsandler.com
Or, visit my website to read more about SEO at http://www.shimonsandler.com